Also known as “caps,” dental crowns are covers that are used to restore the normal size, shape, and function of your teeth. Not only do dental crowns repair damaged teeth, but they also enhance the look and feel of your smile. Suitable for both children and adults, tooth crowns lend a helping hand in improving oral health.
Are You A Candidate For Dental Crowns?
Below, you’ll find some reasons why a dental crown might be right for you.
- If you have cracked, worn, or weak teeth
- If you need to protect poorly shaped teeth
- If you need to supplement your root canal treatment
- If you need to cover a cavity that’s too big for a filling
The Benefits Of Getting A Dental Crown
As a local pediatric dentist, we offer dental crowns for kids that are reliable and painless. Below are some other advantages to getting your dental crowns for kids through us.
- Little discomfort during and after procedure
- Offers total protection
- Durable results guaranteed
We’re Your Trusted Local Pediatric Dentist
From our friendly staff to our long-lasting dental care solutions, we’re a highly sought-after pediatric dentist. Whether you need a check-up or want to explore ways to improve your smile, we’re here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services.